Let us know who you think should be considered.
We want to see who you see as an Innovative Worship Leader for 2008-2009. Who is going to be part of a huge movement of Worship for this Generation. Worship Leaders that will help bring the outside world closer to God. We have Started the list, and we want to finish with a Top Ten. Help us pick. Who do you think belongs on a top ten list? (Lets stick with the guys other than Tomlin, Crowder, etc. We already consider them to be amazing, and have done so much and will continue to this year.)
Here are our first five we strong believe will be a part of this movement.
1. Fee (Steve Fee) Based out of North Pointe, Steve is an amazing Worship Leader with a strong heart, His Songs include, Glorious One, How Beautiful the Blood, We Shine, All Because of Jesus and many more. http://www.myspace.com/stevefee
2. Phil Wickham- Very Creative, amazing song called True Love that has a different spin on Worship. Latest album is “Cannon.” http://www.myspace.com/philwickham
3. Worth Dying For– Considered a similar version of Hillsong but here in America. Have many powerful anthems such as “Revolution” and “Unite.” They have a huge youth following in California. http://www.myspace.com/worthdyingformusic
4. JLee (Jonathan Lee) Co-Writer with Jeff Deyo, Jonathan has finally started recording his first album. Co-Written, “Jesus I Surrender”, “Unveil,” and many more. His latest single will be “Beautiful King,” which will release on his new album early 2009. http://www.myspace.com/jleeband
5. Tenth Avenue North– Incredible worship band originally from South Florida. Have a hit single out now called “Love is Here.” http://www.myspace.com/tenthavenuenorth
Once we compile a top ten list we will do reviews on all of the artists.